REGRETS!

 

Regrets:


馃摎


A few year ago, in 2008, I joined the Naval School as a cadet, once there we were given different subjects for four years to train un as naval officers, in those subjects as the English class with the Berlitz institute, for four years we studied English seeing classes three times a week in the evenings, but  we not only attended academic commitments, also we attended military commitments, I didn´t attend class in the best way, and although I have always liked the language I didn´t have significant progress during those four years.

 

After graduating, approximately 5 years later, I moved to the city of Medellin, where I took some levels of English at the Colombo Medellin academy, and although I was applied in the classes, I feel that I did not take advantage of them as I should, but about a year and a half ago, I became aware of the many opportunities I have missed for not developing my ability in a second language, and although this time I have been more consistent in my learning, the story would be different if I had not missed the other opportunities.

 

If I had been more consistent in my learning, today I would have mastered a second language.

If I had learned English so long ago, I would probably be finishing a different language today.

If I had been more demanding of myself, I would not have missed so many opportunities all these years.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

THE BERMIDA´S TRIANGLE

Jimmy and Nicole!